promo2010_ESGT promo2010_ESGT
Voilà un forum, lieux de discussion, où vous pourrez, je l'espère, écrire vos plus belles conneries, mais aussi donner des nouvelles à tout le monde. Je crie haro sur facebook. Voilà, en espérant que vous trouviez cela utile.Le thème de ce forum sera Cha
promo2010_ESGT
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

against Slovakia. After surrendering four goa

Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Grade: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: against Slovakia. After surrendering four goa Répondre en citant

CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians couldnt wait any longer for Justin Masterson to fix his pitching problems. Andre Iguodala Jersey . The Indians placed Masterson on the 15-day disabled list with inflammation in his right knee Tuesday. Masterson, the teams opening day starter, is 4-6 with a 5.51 ERA. Manager Terry Francona talked with Masterson on Monday after the right-hander allowed five runs and six hits in two-plus innings against the New York Yankees. "Mastys first inclination was wanting to pitch through it, which we respect," Francona said. "The way it was going, though, we thought wed DL him and get him some treatment." Masterson made the All-Star team last season when he went 14-10 with three shutouts. The Indians considered him to be their staff ace going into the season, but Masterson hasnt won since June 8 and has pitched more than four innings once in his last five starts. Masterson has been dealing with a sore knee most of the season. He was pushed back a couple of days earlier this month, but his results havent improved. "Its hard to imagine it would help," Francona said of the injury. "Im not in his body. When a guys out there competing, I dont think they think about it a lot, but I dont think it helps." Masterson was pulled without retiring a batter in the third against New York. He walked three, hit a batter and rarely topped 90 mph in his 54 pitches, throwing only 24 strikes. He has given up 19 runs, 27 hits and 17 walks in 18 innings over his last five starts. Mastersons short outings have also also put a lot of stress on the bullpen. Francona used five relievers Monday and six a week ago when Masterson didnt record an out in the fourth inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Maybe two weeks would be best for him and us because he was exiting early," Francona said. "Its hard to keep doing that and keep the bullpen not only healthy, but productive." Masterson is a free agent after this season. The two sides talked about a contract extension in spring training, but didnt reach an agreement. Corey Kluber is the only starter whos still in the rotation that opened the season. Zach McAllister and Danny Salazar are pitching at Triple-A Columbus while Carlos Carrasco was moved to the bullpen after four starts. The rotation includes Trevor Bauer, Josh Tomlin and T.J. House, who all began the season in the minors. The Indians are in third place in the AL Central with a 43-45 record and trail first-place Detroit by 6 1-2 games. "Youre going to need more than five starters," Francona said. "Its a difficult thing to build in depth. You walk a fine line there. I dont think our record is what we want it to be. You can whine about it or you can choose to try to figure out a way to win. McAllister or Salazar will be recalled to start Saturday against the Chicago White Sox. The Indians also recalled left-hander Nick Hagadone and catcher Roberto Perez from Columbus and optioned outfielder Tyler Holt to Triple-A. Right-hander Mark Lowe was designated for assignment. Patrick McCaw Jersey .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. Custom Golden State Warriors Jerseys . -- During a players meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine ONeal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again -- because he very well might not. http://www.shopwarriorsonline.com/Cheap-Draymond-Green-Warriors-Jersey/ . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list.Changes appear to be coming for Canadas World Junior team ahead of Mondays game against Slovakia. After surrendering four goals on 28 shots in Canadas 5-4 shootout loss to the Czech Republic on Saturday, Jake Paterson will watch the Slovak game from the bench. Halifax Mooseheads goaltender Zach Fucale will make his tournament debut, getting the start against Slovakia. The 18-year-old netminder is not worried about having watched the entire tournament from the bench thus far. "It hasnt been difficult at all, I think, for me," Fucale told TSN. "I just wanted to be supportive and stay ready all the time. Tomorrow Im just going to get in the net and play the best game I can. Thats all that I can really do." The Canadiens draftee did stress the importance of coming up big against Slovakia, however. "We all want to be in those big games and its not the Finals yet, so tomorrow we have to give our best performance," he said. Paterson has started every game since Canadas second pre-tournament game against Sweden on Dec. 22. In four games he has posted a 2.50 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage, posting marks of 3.00 and .885 in tournament play so far. The change in net could also mean a different plan of attack for the Canadian defence. "Zach plays the puck pretty well, so it almost makes it easier sometimes for a defenceman," said Canadian assistant captain Mathew Dumba. The Minnesota Wild defenceman stressed that the Canadian team is confident in its ability regardless of who is between the pipes. "Were very confident in both of our goalies and I think we played good with them both in the pre--competition," Dumba told TSN. Kevin Durant Jersey. "I dont think thats something we have to worry about at all." Fucale last started in Canadas first pre-tournament game: a 4-2 comeback win over Finland. He stopped 11 of the 13 shots Finland threw at the net, steadying his play after a shaky start. Does that mean Fucale could also get the start in the potentially-group-deciding New Years Eve match-up against the United States? "I dont know. I guess lets see how he plays and well determine that after the game tomorrow," said Team Canada coach Brent Sutter. "I told you guys at the start: Im taking this game-by-game." Coach Sutter also offered up some insight on the play of 16-year-old Connor McDavid on Sunday, telling TSN that there is little to worry about from the young sniper based on just the Czech game. Sutter and McDavid spoke for a few minutes after Sundays skate, the coach offering the following analysis. "Its one game and you guys make a bigger deal out of it than it is," Sutter quipped. "He played 13 minutes last night and, yeah, maybe he didnt have the game that he wouldve liked to have, but, that being said, hes a very important part of this team and if it wasnt Connor McDavid and it was somebody else here you guys wouldnt even be talking about it." McDavid split time with Taylor Leier on a line with Bo Horvat and Sam Reinhart late in Saturdays game, but would get the tap to be one of Canadas three shooters in the game-deciding shootout. His attempt would be stopped by Czech goalkeeper Marek Langhamer, opening the door for Dominik Simons game-winner on the next attempt. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation