promo2010_ESGT promo2010_ESGT
Voilà un forum, lieux de discussion, où vous pourrez, je l'espère, écrire vos plus belles conneries, mais aussi donner des nouvelles à tout le monde. Je crie haro sur facebook. Voilà, en espérant que vous trouviez cela utile.Le thème de ce forum sera Cha
promo2010_ESGT
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

England in the 36th minute when LA defender Da

Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Grade: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 03:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: England in the 36th minute when LA defender Da Répondre en citant

MONACO -- Canadas Milos Raonic opened his clay-court season with a second-round victory over Taiwans Yen Lu-Hsun at the Monte Carlos Masters on Wednesday. Mike Green Jersey . The No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., rebounded nicely after dropping a first-set tiebreaker in the 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1 victory. "I did a lot of things well today," Raonic said. "I had the discipline I needed when things were not going so well. "I played a clean match, on a lot of his service games I was creating opportunities for myself." Raonic, who had a first-round bye, fired 19 aces and completed the win in just under two hours in cool, windy conditions. He had three set point opportunities in the opening set but couldnt convert. "Even losing the first set, I still had chances in his service games," he said. "During the rest of the match on every game on his serve I was at least getting close. "I felt at ease despite the situation after the end of the first set." The Canadian rallied in the second set with an early break to lead for 2-0, eventually taking a 5-2 lead and serving it out to pull even. He ran away with the third set for the win. Raonic will next play No. 11 Tommy Robredo of Spain, who earned a 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 win over Julien Benneteau of France. "My goal is to do as well as I can this clay season and better than I did last year," said Raonic. "My main focus will be on the tournaments in Madrid and Paris." Also Wednesday, Roger Federer was happier than eight-time champion Rafael Nadal after their straight-sets wins to reach the third round. Federer took just 52 minutes to beat veteran Radek Stepanek 6-1, 6-2, while Nadal overcame a rusty start to put away Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-4, 6-1. The top-seeded Nadal, who lost the title to Novak Djokovic last year, dropped his opening service game and trailed 3-1 in the first set. But from 4-4, the Spaniard reeled off six straight games, then the Russian qualifier broke his serve again. "I think I started little bit slow," Nadal said. "But he was playing very, very aggressive, hitting very strong, with no mistakes." Nadals body language suggested he was far from happy with his performance. At times he looked glum-faced, other times annoyed with his shots. His serve was vulnerable, too, as he conceded four break-point chances -- including in consecutive service games during the second set. He clinched victory with a crisp forehand winner. "I felt comfortable in the second set," Nadal said. "I think I was playing better. " Federer, returning to the tournament for the first time since 2011, was far more ruthless as he raced to 5-0 in 17 minutes. He improved his record against the 35-year-old Stepanek to 14-2. The Czech has not beaten Federer in six years. "A bit surprised how well it went. On clay, when you have the upper hand from the baseline, its kind of hard to get out of it," Federer said. "Thats kind of how it was for Radek. I had a good start to both sets, I was solid on my own service games. It was clearly a good match to start my clay-court campaign." The fourth-seeded Federer next plays another Czech, Lukas Rosol, who beat Frenchman Michael Llodra 6-4, 6-4, while Nadal plays Italian Andreas Seppi, who won 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-4 against Spaniard Pablo Andujar. Federer has never won Monte Carlo, losing in three straight finals to Nadal from 2006-08. They cant meet again until the final. Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, seeded third, was slightly faster than Federer, needing only 46 minutes to thrash Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-0, 6-2. "I expected a more difficult first round against him. I felt good on the court," Wawrinka said. "I know that if I feel good physically, then I am able to put a lot of pressure on my opponent." No. 10 Fabio Fognini of Italy, No. 11 Tommy Robredo, No. 12 Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria and No. 15 Nicolas Almagro -- both Spanish -- also advanced to the third round. Raonic rallied to beat Lu Yen-Hsun of Taiwan 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1; Fognini downed Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4; Robredo won 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 against Julien Benneteau of France; Dimitrov downed Spaniard Albert Ramos 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 and Almagro beat Nicolas Mahut, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Grand Prix Hassan II winner Guillermo Garcia-Lopez beat No. 17 Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-1, 7-5, and Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta next faces defending champion Novak Djokovic after winning 6-3, 7-6 (6) against Gael Monfils. Alex Delvecchio Jersey . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. Henrik Zetterberg Jersey . He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/jonathan-ericsson-jersey/ . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.Carson, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Gyasi Zardes and Robbie Keane each scored a pair of goals on Wednesday as the Los Angeles Galaxy cruised to a comfortable 5-1 win over the struggling New England Revolution at the StubHub Center. Keane opened the scoring for Los Angeles after just 10 minutes and Zardes followed by doubling the advantage eight minutes later. New England pulled one back in the 38th minute to get back in the match. But Zardes completed his double just three minutes into the second half to go with a goal from Stefan Ishizaki in the 75th minute and a second tally from Keane three minutes later to wrap up the points for Los Angeles, which extended its unbeaten streak in league play to eight matches and improved to 27 points on the campaign. New England, meanwhile, is still searching for answers after dropping its sixth consecutive match. Despite the loss, the Revs remain in fourth place in the East with 23 points. Keane opened the scoring after 10 minutes when he collected the ball on the left flank from Baggio Husidic, cut inside and rippeed a strike into the top right corner of the net, leaving New England goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth with no chance for a save. Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey. Zardes bagged his first of the match eight minutes later as he controlled a deft layoff in the box from Keane and blasted it past Shuttleworth. Things swung in favor of New England in the 36th minute when LA defender Dan Gargan was shown a straight red card following a rash tackle from behind on Revs forward Teal Bunbury which also led to a penalty kick that was easily dispatched by Nguyen to make it 2-1 at the break. Zardes restored the Galaxys two-goal margin just three minutes into the second half when he tapped home a perfectly-played square pass from Keane to put the result away. The Galaxy then added a fourth goal 15 minutes from time when Ishizaki stepped up to a free kick from 25 yards out. The strike took a deflection off the wall and beat Shuttleworth to the top left corner. Keane then put a bow on the dominant performance by firing home his second goal of the match in the 78th minute. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 03:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation