promo2010_ESGT promo2010_ESGT
Voilà un forum, lieux de discussion, où vous pourrez, je l'espère, écrire vos plus belles conneries, mais aussi donner des nouvelles à tout le monde. Je crie haro sur facebook. Voilà, en espérant que vous trouviez cela utile.Le thème de ce forum sera Cha
promo2010_ESGT
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Culliver told the Bay Times. "I have absolutely no

Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Grade: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 09:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Culliver told the Bay Times. "I have absolutely no Répondre en citant

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Authentic Kemoko Turay Jersey . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night. San Jose (2-3-4) stretched its unbeaten streak at home to three matches despite losing winger Shea Salinas to a straight red card after a studs-up tackle on Dallas defender Zach Loyd just before halftime. FC Dallas (5-5-1) slid to its fourth straight loss despite a stinging 20-yard free-kick goal by Michel in the 76th minute. Cato burst in behind the Dallas defence to give San Jose a 1-0 lead in the 25th minute, set free by a long pass forward by goalkeeper Jon Busch and a redirecting header from centre back Clarence Goodson. It was the first career assist for Busch, a 14-year MLS veteran. San Jose doubled its lead off an own goal by Dallas substitute David Texeira in the 73rd minute, providing enough of a cushion to withstand Michels strike. The Earthquakes held on in the second half. Victor Ulloa banged a shot off the post in the 57th minute, and Busch scrambled across his goalmouth to deliver a body block on Blas Perezs rebound try. Matt Hedges, Fabian Castillo and rookie Tesho Akindele all missed wide for Dallas in the final 11 minutes of regulation. Whoelsale China Colts Jerseys . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. Cheap Colts Jerseys Authentic . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-matthew-adams-jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver is continuing his outreach to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community more than a year after his anti-gay remarks leading up to the Super Bowl. The San Francisco Bay Times announced Thursday that Culliver conducted his first interview with an LGBT media outlet, sharing how he changed his thinking. Culliver, who missed the 2013 season because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee sustained during training camp, underwent sensitivity training and began doing other outreach work. Culliver has worked with "The Trevor Project," an organization that provides crisis and suicide intervention to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth. "I truly appreciate the staff at the Trevor Project for allowing me to grow and educating me on the issues affecting the LGBTQ community," Culliver said Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press. "I have learned so much and made some really great friends. I will continue my commitment to the organization and to their youths and stand firm with hope that one day that all individuals regardless of sex, race, or creed will be treated with dignity and respect from all." During Super Bowl media day in 2013 at the Superdome in New Orleans, Culliver responded to questions from comedian Artie Lange by saying he wouldnt welcome a gay player in the locker room. He also said the 49ers didnt have any homosexual players and, if they did, those players should leave. He later aapologized, facing a large group of Super Bowl media members for nearly an hour. Authentic Nyheim Hines Jersey. "Chris has grown immensely from his words and has committed to continue to grow as a human, particularly around matters around the LGBTQ community," his publicist, Theodore Palmer, said Thursday. "He believes that every individual has a right to love the way they choose to love and celebrate the differences of others on a daily basis." In fact, Culliver told the Bay Times he hopes to work on a project with University of Missouri defensive end Michael Sam, who would become the NFLs first openly gay player. Culliver also applauded Nets centre Jason Collins, who became the first openly gay NBA player last month. "I applaud Michael and Jason for their courage," Culliver told the Bay Times. "I have absolutely no problem playing and interacting with someone from the LGBTQ community and look forward to connecting with Michael soon on some projects." The 25-year-old Culliver, a third-round draft pick in 2011 out of South Carolina, made 47 tackles with two interceptions and a forced fumble during the 2012 season while starting six games for the Niners. They lost in the Super Bowl that season to Baltimore. The San Francisco Bay Times, in its 36th year of publication, defines itself as the oldest fully LGBT-owned and funded newspaper in the Bay Area. It was the first newspaper in California, and among the first in the world, to be produced jointly and equally by gay men and lesbians. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 09:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation