promo2010_ESGT promo2010_ESGT
Voilà un forum, lieux de discussion, où vous pourrez, je l'espère, écrire vos plus belles conneries, mais aussi donner des nouvelles à tout le monde. Je crie haro sur facebook. Voilà, en espérant que vous trouviez cela utile.Le thème de ce forum sera Cha
promo2010_ESGT
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

t and say what he shouldve done, but if yo

Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Grade: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: t and say what he shouldve done, but if yo Répondre en citant

STONEHAM, Que. Rasheem Green Seahawks Jersey . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., hopes his first career World Cup win on Sunday is enough to put him on the Olympic team. The 19-year-old rider delivered a first place finish in the mens slopestyle event to conclude the Snowboard Jamboree. Parrot, the top qualifier on Friday, earned 94.50 points in the final. Niklas Mattsson of Sweden was second at 87.50 and Torgeir Bergrem of Norway third at 83.00. Charles Reid of Tremblant, Que., was fifth at 80.50. "There were three Canadians in the final and I absolutely had to be in the top two to better my chances to go to the Olympics," said Parrot. "I definitely had an advantage being the top qualifier. I was able to watch the others and I decided to put in my big run that I had been practising all week." Conditions were a factor on Sunday with a steady snowfall and foggy conditions on the hills north of Quebec City. "I really like riding when it snows a lot, Im able to focus better," said Parrot, now with three World Cup medals. gold silver and bronze. "Still the level of competition will be higher at the Games and Ill have to prepare for that hopefully." Reid was also delighted with his result. "Ive worked so hard to get to this point," he said. "I hope my dream becomes a reality on Tuesday." The World Cup halfpipe and slopestyle events here were the last opportunity for Canadians to reach their standards for the Sochi Olympics. Riders in those events are to be announced Tuesday. Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., was 11th, Jonathan Versteeg of Vernon, B.C., was 18th, Darcy Sharpe of Comox, B.C., was 20th and Tyler Nicholson of North Bay, Ont., finished 26th. In womens slopestyle, Brooke Voigt of Fort McMurray, Alta., took sixth in the womens final. It was her best result this season. "I really needed to come up with a big result," she said. "Making finals is pretty good. Hopefully its enough to go to Sochi, but everything is still undecided right now." Christy Prior of New Zealand won the gold medal with 89.75 points followed by Cheryl Maas of the Netherlands at 85.25 and Austrias Anna Gasser in third at 84.25. Voigt earned 37.00 points on her second run in the final. Ed Dickson Seahawks Jersey . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/sebastian-janikowski-jersey/ . LUCIE, Fla.ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather will appeal the two-game suspension for his latest helmet-to-helmet blow, a hit his coach called a "legitimate football play" while teammates stood up for him with much stronger words. Coach Jay Gruden said Tuesday he hopes the team can get the NFL to revoke or reduce the sanction for the hit on Torrey Smith in Saturdays preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens. It is the sixth time Meriweather has been cited for a violation of player safety rules. "Unfortunately, for Brandon, hes got a history of these types of events," Gruden said. "Whether or not it was significant enough to warrant a suspension is what they decided. ... He tried to lower his target, I thought. I thought it was a legitimate football play, but the NFL didnt see it that way." Meriweather was suspended for two games last year for a pair of helmet-first hits in game against the Chicago Bears, but the penalty was reduced to one game after an appeal. Gruden and Redskins players argue that Meriweather couldnt avoid the helmet-to-helmet contact on Smith because both players lowered their heads at about the same time on an incomplete pass over the middle. "The stuff they ask us to do as a defender sometimes is unreal," linebacker Perry Riley said. "When youre playing the game at this speed and at this level, it goes so fast. You dont have time to break on the ball and then try to put your body in position to get a man the correct way. Its bang-bang. "You can sit up there in the air conditioning and replay a play and slow it down as much as you want and say what he shouldve done, but if youre not out there going at full speed, you dont know. Sebastian Janikowski Seahawks Jersey. Its not as easy as they try to make it seem." Second-year cornerback David Amerson said its just the latest setback for defensive backs, on top of this years new rules emphasis on downfield contact. "What else do you want him to do?" Amerson said. "I love the way Meriweather plays, fast and physical, thats what football is. Thats what defensive players try to get to, or live for. Theyre making it get to a point where its just like, man, we got our hands tied behind our back. You cant touch receivers. You cant hit em, now you cant touch em. Whats going to be next? We cant intercept the ball? Its getting crazy, man. Its a hard time to coming in to the league right now for a DB." Meriweather declined to comment, shaking his head at a reporter as he walked out of the locker room. Smith said on Twitter that he doesnt think Meriweather should be suspended, but he added he might feel differently had he ended up with a concussion. If the suspension stands, Meriweather would miss the first two regular season games. Gruden said second-year player Bacarri Rambo, who had tackling issues as a rookie, is the "first option" to start in Meriweathers spot. Rambo said hes worked on taking better angles in the open field. "I have matured a lot," Rambo said. "I see the game a lot differently." Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation