promo2010_ESGT promo2010_ESGT
Voilà un forum, lieux de discussion, où vous pourrez, je l'espère, écrire vos plus belles conneries, mais aussi donner des nouvelles à tout le monde. Je crie haro sur facebook. Voilà, en espérant que vous trouviez cela utile.Le thème de ce forum sera Cha
promo2010_ESGT
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

conditions. He had never been to the Copperhead

Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Grade: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 08:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: conditions. He had never been to the Copperhead Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Domonic Browns misplay ruined another strong outing by A. Kirk Cousins Vikings Jersey .J. Burnett. Jarrod Saltalamacchia hit a two-run double, Henderson Alvarez threw 6 2-3 sharp innings and the Miami Marlins beat the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 Wednesday night. Burnett (5-7) gave up three runs and five hits, striking out eight in seven innings. Brown cost Burnett three runs in the fourth inning when he failed to make a routine catch. The Marlins had runners on first and second with two outs when Marcell Ozuna hit a liner to left that should have ended the inning. But Brown froze on the ball instead of taking a step back and it sailed over his head for an RBI double. "That play has to be made," Brown said. "I told A.J. I was sorry about it. It was a hard-hit line drive. I made a break on it in and that definitely was a big mistake. Im definitely upset at myself." Saltalamacchia followed with a two-run double to left-centre to make it 3-0. He was 1 for 15 with nine strikeouts off Burnett before the hit. "I felt like I should have picked him up the next at-bat," Burnett said. "Thats what we do. You pick each other up. The pitch is a little bit lower to Salty, then you pick him up. He plays hard. He comes in every day and prepares and he goes about his business. Its not like hes trying to miss balls out there." Brown, an All-Star last year when he led the Phillies with 27 homers, has played shaky defence. He is hitting just .217 with five homers. "Well Domonic is our left fielder as we speak, capable of swinging the bat," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "Every time he goes up there I have confidence that it might be the time where he pops one and drives in two, three runs." Alvarez (5-3) allowed two runs -- one earned -- and seven hits. He is 3-0 with a 0.78 ERA in his last seven starts. The Marlins have won two of the first three in the four-game set. They had lost eight of their previous nine games in Philadelphia before this series. Steve Cishek struck out the side in the ninth for his 18th save in 19 tries. The Phillies are 1-4 since a season-high five-game winning streak that included a three-game sweep at Atlanta and two wins in St. Louis. They are just 17-23 at home. Miami improved to .500 at 39-39 and trails NL East-leading Washington by only 2 1/2 games. The Phillies scored an unearned run in the fifth to cut it to 3-1. Ben Revere reached on second baseman Derek Dietrichs throwing error and scored on Chase Utleys sacrifice fly to deep centre. Browns RBI single in the sixth got them within 3-2. Marlon Byrd started the inning with his third hit and advanced on a groundout before scoring on Browns liner to right-centre. Burnett began his career with the Marlins, going 49-50 in seven seasons. He is 2-2 with a 2.59 ERA in his last four starts after going 1-4 with a 7.25 ERA in his previous six. Alvarez pitched out of a jam in the second. He struck out Brown with one out and runners on first and third. He then retired Burnett on a bouncer to third to leave the bases loaded. NOTES: Phillies OF Tony Gwynn Jr. struck out as a pinch hitter in the seventh. Hes hitless in his last 23 at-bats. ... Injured Phillies ace Cliff Lee (elbow strain) will face hitters Friday. He could make a rehab start next week. ... The series finale is Thursday night, with Cole Hamels (2-4, 2.76 ERA) going for the Phillies against Tom Koehler (5-6, 3.74 ERA). Randy Moss Jersey .The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses. Kendall Wright Jersey . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. http://www.vikingsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Trevor-Siemian-Vikings-Jersey/ . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan. PALM HARBOR, Fla. -- Matt Every made the best of the worst conditions Thursday at Innisbrook. Danny Lee, finally, seems to be playing good golf in any weather. They were among a four-way tie for the lead after the opening round of the Valspar Championship, a day so challenging that 3-under 68 was the highest score to lead after the first round in the 14-year history of this event. Pat Perez and Greg Chalmers also had 68s to share the lead. Every was the only one among the leaders to play in the morning, when the temperatures were in the mid-50s and felt even colder because of a strong wind. He had three birdies on his last four holes, all of them about 15 feet or longer, and was five shots better than he would have hoped when he teed off. "I would have been satisfied with 2 over today," Every said. "It was tough. This morning you couldnt feel your hands. The wind was brutal." The temperature warmed under full sunshine in the afternoon, though that only helped a little. Only three players broke 70 in the morning, with the average score nearly 3 1/2 shots over par. Eight players broke 70 in the afternoon, and the average for the day turned out to be 72.6. Lee was in the last group, and how he got to Tampa Bay explains why he was one of the leaders. The former U.S. Amateur champion had missed every cut this year, and six straight dating to the OHL Classic in Mexico last November. That changed last week in the Puerto Rico Open, when he posted all four rounds in the 60s to finish second to Chesson Hadley. That got him into the field at Innisbrook, and Lee kept right on rolling. He ran off three birdies in five holes to start his round and was the only player all day to reach 4 under with a birdie on the par-5 first. He dropped his only shot on No. 6 when he failed to get up-and-down from the bunker. "I gained a lot of confidence after last week playing with the finish in Puerto Rico," Lee said. "It really helped me a lot with that confidence stuff, and Im hitting it really well right now. My ball striking is the best its ever been, especially with the putting. I got the new claw grip -- still working great, which is fantastic." Only 25 players managed to break par. Matteo Manassero, who didnt break 74 in four rounds at Doral last week, was in the large group at 69 that included Nicolas Colsaerts and Bill Haas. Russell Knox, who lost in a four-man playoff two weeks ago at the Honda Classic, was in the group at 70. Minnesota Vikings Jerseys. . John Merrick made bogey on his last two holes for a 70, while Peter Uihlein made birdie on two of his last three holes, including a 35-foot putt on his last hole, for a 70. This is a big week for Uihlein, a European Tour member, who is No. 73 in the world. He has only two more tournaments to try to get into the top 50 in the world and become eligible for the Masters. Justin Rose, at No. 7 the highest-ranked player in the world at Innisbrook, Luke Donald and 20-year-old Jordan Spieth were among those at 70. More cold was expected Friday morning before the warming trend returns the rest of the week. That means Lee, Perez and the others could face wind and cold at the start of their second round. Lee can only draw comparisons with his game, not the course or the conditions. He had never been to the Copperhead course, regarded by many as perhaps the best tournament course in Florida. He played a practice round Tuesday and jokingly said he would have shot about a 90. "I was shocked how hard it was," he said. "Without the wind and the cold weather -- even were playing in nice weather -- its a very tough golf course." Every traded birdies and bogeys until a strong finish. He made birdie putts of 15 feet on the sixth and seventh holes, and then made a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-3 eighth and he made par from a fairway bunker on his last hole. "Ive played enough to know the first round doesnt matter that much," Every said. "This place is just going to be about not making doubles and taking yourself out of the tournament." Perez played well on the West Coast, earning nearly $1 million, and then took three weeks off. He worked a little with his coach, but felt some rust early, so he was happy to get around Innisbrook at 68. And he was lucky to be playing late. "Definitely the guys that teed off at 7:40, 7:50, they had the hardest of what were going to see this week," Perez said. "I think so far we got the good side." DIVOTS: Angel Cabrera opened with a 72 with a backup set of clubs and rain gear belonging to swing coach Charlie Epps. Cabrera took one airline from Buenos Aires through Santiago and into Miami. The last he heard, his clubs and luggage were being shipped on another airline through Los Angeles. ... Blake Adam withdrew with a hip injury after opening with a 78. Adams missed all but two tournaments last season with surgery on his left hip. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 08:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    promo2010_ESGT Index du Forum -> Divers -> Retours au Mans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation